A convenient way to remove unwanted hair - & keep it away for longer
Shaving is a chore, isn't it? All that effort for only a few days' relief, only to have to put up with prickly stubble. For those who are brave enough, waxing provides a longer-lasting solution, but it's still a bit of a chore (and an endurance test, depending on your pain threshold).
Laser hair removal provides a longer-lasting, far more effective result. It works by heating up the hair follicles, damaging and eventually destroying them altogether. This leaves the follicles dormant for an extended period of time (significantly longer, if they are destroyed).
The result is a reduction in the number of unwanted hairs, longer periods between regrowth, and hairs that grow back thinner and lighter.
We also provide laser tattoo removal.
Laser hair removal - what to expect
Results are significantly longer lasting than tweezing, waxing or shaving, since the laser targets the follicle, not just the surface hair. Body hair in the treated areas may be significantly reduced. The hairs that do grow back will be thinner and lighter in colour - and therefore less noticeable
(Excluding eyes, for obvious reasons)
Our treatments can be purchased as either a single treatment or a package of 6 courses.
Things to consider:
- For best results, a series of sessions is recommended, with periodic top-ups later down the line
- The treatment is suitable for all skin types
- It's a quick process that should only cause minimal discomfort
- Your skin may feel sensitive for a while after the treatment
- There may be some redness or swelling, which will calm down in anywhere from a few hours to a few days
- It's best to avoid direct sunlight and to wear sunscreen for at least four weeks after treatment